Fire Thief KAL!!
Fire Thief is getting popular on Ravelry again. I was so afraid I had muffed it when it went viral early, but it seems like the pattern is recovering well. I’m also getting an education in online social marketing, but I won’t bore you with those details now. 🙂 Maybe after the release is passed, if folks are interested.
- I’m going to cast-on Friday, May first, and try to knit it out in a month, but you’re welcome to cast-on now if you’d like.
- I’ll pick a random winner when I finish mine from everyone who posts FO photos of their project in the thread.
- I’ll pick a second random winner from everyone who casts on.
- Winner will receive a care package including yarn to make a nice Fire Thief.
I encourage you to try different ways of using the charts. They’re all modular and designed so they can be put together in different ways. If you have an idea and aren’t exactly sure how to make it go, ask me! I have all sorts of thoughts on modifying this pattern. For instance:
- It could be a circular shawl
- Or as a Curl without the circular start
- It’s possible to knit out a smaller version by stopping the central motif after round 22 and beginning to Curl at that point.
Have fun and be creative with it!